Wrap #13 'Paradise' - Lenticular Face (cover 3)
Special limited edition animated lenticular 'Face' cover
This limited edition cover design for Wrap #13 features artwork by our contributor Marine Buffard. Known for her highly-engaging looped animations (see @becomingamorningperson), we have worked with Marine to develop this very special lenticular-printed cover to bring her 'Face' design to life.
After an extended (Covid-induced) break, we’re delighted to be back doing what we love most – making our magazine and being able to share the work of incredible illustrators, artists and designers.
Inspired by this issue’s ‘Paradise’ theme, there are five unique pull-out wrapping paper prints to discover in Wrap #13, alongside fascinating in-depth interviews and studio visits with the contributing artists who made them – Marine Buffard (cover artist), Abel Macias, Laura Burke, Agostino Iacurci and Pauline Bachel.
We also meet designer Alex Proba and dive into her colourful, abstract world, finding out how she's built her impressive multidisciplinary studio. We visit UAU Project, the Polish 3D design practice who use algorithms and eco-polymers to create their sculptural homeware products, and we share a run-down of our favourite contemporary painters and how they're making their mark in the art world. Plus, we get lost in Kenyan photographer Thandiwe Muriu’s stunning CAMO portrait series.
**COVER: This edition of Wrap features three different cover options by Marine Buffard – the two alternate covers can be seen here.
- Includes five pull-out wrapping paper prints, five in-depth artist interviews and four articles exploring of-the-moment creative trends and practices
- Dimensions: 24cm x 32cm
- 148 x content-rich full-colour pages
- Printed in London on FSC certified paper
- Special design features: double fold-out section, a mixture of uncoated, glossy, and silk pages and black foil logo on the cover
- Limited quantity available
- Limited edition Lenticular cover